Roullete is a fun and interactive way for employees to connect and discuss topics that matter. It’s a great way to foster an inclusive workplace and build strong relationships among employees who work remotely or on different projects.
Coffee or lunch roulettes create a safe space for open dialogue about personal topics that often get stuck in the day-to-day small talk. This conversation can help participants to build a more sustainable definition of success, where failure is no longer viewed as a negative, and where empathy, collaboration, team building, and resilience are valued and celebrated.
Organizing a roulette is simple and effective in creating a more inclusive workplace and helping employees to work more productively together. Steps include:
1. Decide on a date and time for the session.
This is the most important step in any roulette event and should be well-planned and executed. You can also choose to make it a meetup or an online conference, depending on your preferences and available resources.
2. Create a list of topics to be discussed during the session (on Zavvy) and make sure that the employees you’re pairing with have similar interests.
3. Customize the template to match the desired topic(s) of discussion, as well as any content elements that you’d like to include in the template.
4. Send reminder emails to the paired employees before the roulette meeting, and ask for feedback after it’s over.
5. Afterwards, create a group activity on Zavvy that matches the employees and explains how they can take part in the roulette event.
6. Incorporate a fun and interactive activity that engages employees in discussions on their highest highs and lowest lows from the past.
7. Invite a seasoned and experienced employee to moderate the meeting.
A seasoned and experienced employee can bring valuable expertise to the table and make the meeting a truly successful event.
8. Conclusion: Roulette is a popular game that has been played for centuries. It offers a wide variety of bets and the ability to win big money. It can be a great game for beginners and professionals alike.